If you need a more accessible version of this website, click this button on the right.
Switch to Accessible Site
You are using an outdated browser. Please upgrade your browser to improve your experience.
- “Here are some of the things I appreciate about Dr. Jennifer Thompson: Ease of scheduling appointments. She takes great care to schedule appointments that fit my schedule as well as hers. She is very easy to get ahold of! She is very open to hear my thoughts on what is going on with my horses...this may seem like a no-brainer but as many horse owners know-this is NOT always the case with vets! I question Dr. Thompson if I don't understand the why or how of what she is doing. She is happy to explain and/or discuss her thoughts and is not offended by my questions. She takes the time to explain the difference between medications, etc. I like the fact that she is compassionate. I think she treats my horses like she would like her own horses to be treated.”
- Jennifer Walterscheit, Poynette, WI
- “I've been through hell and back with my gelding that had cancer. Jen was right there with us every step of the way. She gave me my horse back and for that I am eternally grateful.”
- Veronica Raemisch, Verona, WI
- “Very professional and excellent with the horses. So happy to have found a knowledgeable, friendly, equine vet! They're very rare!!”
- Andrian Zimmerman, Markesan, WI
- “Wish to publically and personally thank equine vet Dr. Jennifer Thompson of Fox Woods Equine Veterinary Care, LLC of Lodi, WI for listening to both Jackpot and his owners”, … ”With her valued expertise, patience and research she was able to diagnose 'right dorsal colitis.”… “Thank you so much Dr. Jennifer! Please accept our 5 star recommendation — horse and rider are feeling very happy.”
- Kris Blacklock, Sauk City, WI
- “I cannot say enough about the level of care, standards of practice, professionalism, expertise, kindness and open communication provided by Dr. Jennifer Thompson. Dr. Thompson sets high standards by which all others should be measured. Dr. Jennifer treated Beau as if he was her own horse. She demonstrated respect, dignity, and kindness. After she had finished her physical assessment of Beau's skin problem she went the extra mile and spent time making sure that there would be no future problems from ill-fitting tack. All Veterinary physicians share a common degree and body of knowledge. Jennifer has far exceeded this common knowledge base. One can trust her completely to be responsive and provide the highest level of care possible. It is nice to know that the best care is only a phone call away. Dr. Jennifer Thompson takes pride in her practice, Fox Woods Equine Veterinary Care, LLC. As an ex trauma RN my expectations of care are high. My expectations were met and exceeded.”
- Mary Lee Miller, Madison, WI
- “Dr. Jennifer is the best! Couldn't ask for a better vet for my horses and now my donkeys. You rock!”
- Donna Gabbei, Poynette, WI